Black or white?
This beautiful blue sensual pearl is part of Edwin’s Shades of Blue Collection.
In these Parisian Blue jewels, my muses seduce by a subtle power-play in a world where skin colour judgement doesn’t exist. Isn’t it the sensuality and irresistible seduction what makes women so powerful?
Is this all true, or are these all illusions? All secret stories are introduced by a short magic title. Magic because these are triggering your own imagination.
Don’t worry, there is no need to be scared, because all muses are safely caged in a boxframe. They are all intended to inspire you and to give your adventure a boost.
3 in stock
Dimensions artwork: 20 x 29 cm
- Fine Art Category: Manual Fine Art Photography
- Medium: Cyanotype on Canson Fine Art Paper
- Origin: Netherlands
- Certificate Of Authenticity: Yes
- Issued By: Artist Edwin IJpeij
- Signed: Signed Lower Right
- Comments: Work ships worldwide. Price includes a packaging, however, doesn’t include VAT and shipping costs
- Professional Museum level framing included. It is important that Cyanotypes are framed well to protect them from discolouring. Framing includes: Royal Blue aluminium box frame, museum glass with 99% UV protection, museum quality cotton-based acid free and lignin free passe-partout cardboard). Contact us in case you would prefer an unframed or a different frame.
Prices are excluding shipping costs. You can check the shipping costs via the shopping cart.